Processing times vary depending on:
- Collection size and types of cards in the collection (age, language, etc.)
- How the collection is sorted and packaged (boxes, sleeves, binders, etc.)
- Current volume of requests being processed
For more information regarding policy requirements and shipping recommendations, please visit the Approval & Instructions article. We will notify you by email if there are any signs of damage to the box or other anomalies.
How We Process Your Ship + Sell
Ship + Sell requests are processed in the order that they are received Monday through Friday, during regular business hours. You will receive an email letting you know that your Ship + Sell request has arrived.
- Ship + Sell requests with 1,000 or fewer cards are expected to be processed within four (4) business days. Every additional 1,000 cards will add one (1) additional day for processing.
- A buyer will review all shipped cards and make an offer for your collection based on current Sell List prices.
- A 5% processing fee will be deducted from the total value of your request.
- You will receive an email with a purchase offer for your collection. A reply of acceptance is expected for us to begin the payment process.
If no reply is received within 30 days regarding a Ship + Sell offer, your Ship + Sell will be processed using the last adjusted total and payment will be made via the payment method stated on your submitted form.
For more information regarding our payment options, please see the Receiving Payment article.
Individual card prices for Ship + Sell Requests cannot be provided. If you would like to have an itemized list of cards sold with their prices, please submit a Sell List Request.
If you choose to decline our offer on your Ship + Sell collection, your collection will be returned to you.
- Shipping costs for collections being returned to an address within the continental United States will be paid for by Star City Games.
- Star City Games will cover 25% of the return shipping cost for collections being returned to an address outside the continental United States. The seller will be responsible for the remaining shipping-related costs.
If no reply is received within 30 days regarding a payment owed for any return shipping related costs, your Ship + Sell will be processed using the last adjusted total and payment will be made via the payment method stated on your submitted form.
Would you like to provide feedback on this article?