Processing times vary depending on the following:
- Buying option selected
- Collection size
- Current volume of requests being processed
For more information regarding policy requirements and shipping recommendations, please visit the Approval & Instructions article. We will send an email confirming that we have received your collection, noting any signs of damage to the box or other anomalies.
Sell Requests are processed in the order that they are received Monday through Friday, during regular business hours.
You will receive an email letting you know that your Sell Request has arrived. Email notifications will be sent to update you as to the status of your Sell Request or you may click on My Account then click on Sell Requests to check the status and review how your cards were graded.
- Sell Requests take 3-5 business days to process, starting on the business day after you receive your “we have received your package” email.
- The contents of your package will be verified against your submitted Sell Request list.
- Your total will be adjusted based on card condition and for any mis-listed or missing cards.
- You will receive an email with any adjustments or changes made to your Sell Request.
Deductions will occur if Approval and Shipping guidelines are not followed.
If the deductions exceed your chosen pre-approved %, then your Sell Request will be held until you have approved the adjusted total.
If no reply is received within 30 days regarding an adjusted Sell Request total, then your Sell Request will be processed using the last adjusted total.
If no reply is received within 30 days regarding a payment owed for any return shipping-related costs, then your Sell Request will be processed using the last adjusted total.
Upon completing your Sell Request, you will receive an email requesting your approval of the final total or to advise that your payment information has been forwarded to our Accounting department. For more information regarding our payment options, please see the Receiving Payment article.
A Sell Request may be cancelled any time prior to shipping your items by contacting a buyer.
All shipping-related costs for items cancelled from a Sell Request are the responsibility of the seller once the package has been shipped.
A shipping quote will be provided via email once we receive your confirmation to cancel some or all of the Sell Request. Payment for shipping-related costs must be paid in full via credit card, PayPal, or store credit within thirty (30) days of our confirming the cancellation.
Star City Games® will ensure the return package is securely packed. Star City Games is not responsible for any items or packages that are lost and/or damaged while in transit.
Ship + Sell
Ship + Sell requests are processed in the order that they are received Monday through Friday, during regular business hours. You will receive an email letting you know that your Ship + Sell request has arrived.
- Ship + Sell requests with 1,000 or fewer cards are expected to be processed within four (4) business days. Every additional 1,000 cards will add one (1) additional day for processing.
- A buyer will review all shipped cards and make an offer for your collection based on current Sell List prices.
- A list of individual card prices for Ship + Sell Requests cannot be provided.
- You will receive an email with a purchase offer for your collection. A reply of acceptance is expected for us to begin the payment process.
For more information regarding our payment options, please see the Receiving Payment article.
If you would like to have an itemized list of cards sold with their prices, please submit a Sell Request via our Sell List.
If no reply is received within 30 days regarding a Ship + Sell offer, your Ship + Sell will be processed using the last adjusted total and payment will be made via the payment method stated on your submitted form.
If no reply is received within 30 days regarding a payment owed for any return shipping related costs, your Ship + Sell will be processed using the last adjusted total and payment will be made via the payment method stated on your submitted form.
If you chose to decline our offer on your Ship + Sell collection, your collection will be returned to you.
- Shipping costs for collections being returned to an address within the continental United States will be paid for by Star City Games.
- Star City Games will cover 25% of the return shipping cost for collections being returned to an address outside the continental United States. The seller will be responsible for the remaining shipping-related costs.