Processing times vary depending on the following:
- Collection size
- Current volume of requests being processed
- Day and time we receive your package
Our buyers work Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
For more information regarding policy requirements and shipping recommendations, please visit the Approval & Instructions article. We will notify you by email if there are any signs of damage to the box or other anomalies.
How We Process Your Sell List Request
Sell List Requests are processed in the order that they are received Monday through Friday, during regular business hours.
You will receive an email letting you know that your Sell List Request has arrived. Email notifications will be sent to update you as to the status of your Sell List Request, or you may click on My Account, then click on Sell List Requests to check your Sell List Request's status, review how your cards were graded, and see adjustments and updated amounts.
- Sell List Requests take 3-5 business days to process, starting on the business day after you receive your “we have received your package” email.
- The contents of your package will be verified against your submitted Sell List Request list.
- Your total will be adjusted based on card condition and for any mis-listed or missing/additional cards. Adjustments will also occur if Approval and Shipping guidelines are not followed.
- Once we complete your Sell List Request, you will receive an email either:
- Requesting your approval of the final total, if deductions on your Sell List Request exceed your chosen pre-approved deduction percentage, or
- Stating that your Sell List Request has been completed and is Ready for Payment.
If the deductions on your Sell List Request exceed your chosen pre-approved %, then your Sell List Request will be held until you have approved the adjusted total.
If no reply is received within 30 days regarding an adjusted Sell List Request total, then your Sell List Request will be processed using the last adjusted total.
You may decline our adjustments and request that any unpurchased cards be returned to you prior to the 30 days.
Cancellations / Returns
A Sell List Request may be cancelled any time prior to shipping your items by contacting a Buyer.
All shipping-related costs for items cancelled from a Sell List Request are the responsibility of the seller once the package has been shipped.
A shipping quote will be provided via email once we receive your confirmation to cancel some or all of the Sell List Request. Payment for shipping-related costs must be paid in full via credit card, PayPal, or store credit within thirty (30) days of our confirming the cancellation.
Star City Games® will ensure the return package is securely packed. Star City Games is not responsible for any items or packages that are lost and/or damaged while in transit.
If no reply is received within 30 days regarding a payment owed for any return shipping-related costs, then your Sell List Request will be processed using the last adjusted total.
Would you like to provide feedback on this article?