Shipping costs for orders vary based on:
- Number of items (larger orders cost more to ship)
- Total weight (heavier orders cost more)
- Total value (high-value orders require an insured shipping method)
- Delivery address (international shipping costs more than domestic)
- Shipping method (rates vary by carrier)
During checkout, you will see shipping options based on your order’s size, weight, value, and delivery address. You can view these options anytime you have items in your cart by selecting the cart icon at the upper right and then the "Check out now" button.