UPS requires a complete physical street address for delivery.
P.O. boxes, college boxes, dorm rooms, and military units do not qualify.
Military Addresses (APO, FPO, DPO)
Orders sent to military addresses are shipped domestically, though transit time may exceed our delivery estimates.
Your address should follow this format:
Address: PSC 812 BOX XXXX
State: AA - Armed Forces America
Country: United States
Zip Code: 09627
It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure they are following the specific instruction of their school and/or residence hall. These instructions vary by school; some student mailing addresses are extremely specific and require your attention in order to have your mail pieces delivered successfully. To determine your student mailing address, please visit your campus website. Note: the below examples may no longer be current.
Example 1: Radford University
(Name of Student)
P.O. Box (Student box number)
Radford, VA 24142-(BOX NUMBER)
Example 2: University of Massachusetts Amherst
(Name of Student)
(Student’s Residence Hall), UMass
(Residence Hall Street Address), (Room #)
Amherst, MA 01003-(4-digit extended ZIP*)
* Each residence hall has a 4-digit extended ZIP code.
We do not recommend shipping to hotels because we cannot guarantee their receipt of packages. If you choose to accept this risk, please contact the hotel in advance for their shipping and addressing requirements.
Although we do ship to correctional facilities, the customer is responsible for following and communicating to us any special regulations or instructions.
Before you send an order to a correctional facility:
- Contact the facility in advance to ensure that they will accept the package.
- Verify that Star City Games® is on the facility's Approved Vendors List.
- Ask for any information about special regulations or instructions such as packing slips and item limitations. Note this information in your order.
- Verify that the address you provide is correct and includes the recipient’s identification number.
Would you like to provide feedback on this article?