Duties, Fees, and Taxes
Customers are responsible for any import duties, fees, and/or taxes related to an order. Because rates vary, we are unable to answer questions regarding your country’s import duties and/or taxes.
We will not intentionally under-declare the value of a package or declare the package as a gift for the express purpose of avoiding import duties, fees, and/or taxes.
If you refuse a shipment because of your country’s import duties, fees, and/or taxes, we will refund your order subtotal, minus any fees required for us to accept the returned package, once the package has been returned to us.
Certain countries we ship to now require Tax ID numbers in order for packages to clear customs. By including these numbers, we have seen improved transit times and fewer lost deliveries.
When adding a new address to your account for the countries listed above, you must fill out the Tax ID field. If you have ordered with us previously, you will need to update your address before proceeding through checkout.
Through your Account Tools:
- Log in to My Account.
- Click the My Account drop-down menu.
- Click Addresses.
- Select "Edit Address."
- Fill in the "Tax ID" field.
- Save your address.
- Click "Checkout Now."
- On the Shipping Address page, any address requiring your Tax ID will appear with a yellow button, "Update Tax ID." When you click this button, a secondary edit window pops up.
- Enter your Tax ID in the field and click "Save address."
- Proceed through checkout.